Area: Central West Austin
Built In: 1960
Note: Renovated 2013-2015
- Unique Central West Austin location (Tarrytown – Deep Eddy Heights) just off Lake Austin Blvd, corner of West 7th and Hearn.
- Less than 2 miles to Downtown Austin’s CBD, the University of Texas main campus, the Texas State Capitol, and complex of offices.
- Neighborhood is a mix of luxury SF homes with median sales price of $920,000, and average sold price of $1,407,772 within a 1-mile radius of property (last 180 days per MLS).
- 27 Year Continuous Ownership.
- Super Easy Access to Downtown via car, bike or even walking.
- Submarket with Strong Barriers to Entry.
- Ability to Raise Rent due to Long-Term Ownership, Location and Asset.
- Currently 100% occupied - Please call agents to schedule a tour.