Area: North Austin
Built In: 1984
Status: In Escrow
- Less than a mile to Austin’s future 20,000-seat, $200 million dollar, Major League Soccer (MLS) Stadium.
- Close to Apple’s NEW $1 billion, 133-acre campus expansion (initially creating 5,000 jobs and expected to grow to 15,000 employees).
- Sparkling Pool, Picnic Courtyard and Native Landscaping
- Full-Sized Washer / Dryer Connections in 100% of Units
- Convenient Access to The Domain Lifestyle Center (1.9 miles ±)
- Two-Story Garden Style Walk-ups with an On-Site Leasing Center and Central Laundry Room
- Close-in North Central Austin; Located on City & U.T. Bus Routes
- Value-Add Opportunity - Rents in in the North Submarket were up 5.93% year-over-year at the end of 2018 (4th Quarter Trend Report, Austin Investor Interests)