Price: Market Pricing
Area: North Austin
Built In: 1981
- Excellent high-visibility location on major Interstate Highway 35 — 220,000 vehicles/day driving by Capella (TXDOT 2016)
- 5 ± miles north of Austin CBD and the University of Texas main campus. 3.5 miles east of the upscale Domain and Arboretum shopping and entertainment centers.
- Easy access to all points in Austin via IH-35, US Highway 183, Highway 290 East, MoPac, Loop 360 and Toll Road 130.
- Neighborhood is a mix of residential and retail with abundant employment opportunities. Infill location within the favorable Austin ISD schools.
- Value-add with continued interior upgrades.
- "Austin, Texas is the No. 1 Boomtown in America." (Magnify Money - Aug. 2018)
- "The Texas Economy has had 25 consecutive months of employment growth." (TX Workforce Comm. - Aug. 2018)